Sunday, October 26, 2008

Playground



  


It is official. The house has turned into a playground. We no longer have any signs of a living room. The rug has been replaced by foam tiles.

   

It has all been replaced by functional, helpful toys to assist with caring for 2 babies. The nice thing is they are starting to entertain each other. The not so nice part is that sometimes they do this with biting. Here is what I mean:

Let's see what we can get a hold of here. Just grab anything. 

His elbow sure looks tasty...

Hey, come back here....
I haven't tried the arm!

What are you guys doing? What's going on over there?
What, us? We're angels!

Well, maybe not, but I'm not telling...

I'm going in for that foot. Looks delicious.

Got it!

Sometimes it's just to each his own!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan and I could hardly stop laughing this is way too funny! How precious! OH we love you guys!! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

memaw said...

I loved the story in the pictures!

Unknown said...

Eles tem a quem puxar néééé!!!
I am very proud!hahahahahaha