It all started yesterday. Nicolas threw up right before the school bus came, but he said he felt fine. He looked fine. No pain, no fever... I called the teacher and let her know to watch him closely. I could pick him up at any time. He got home from school and did not want a snack. It was downhill from there. He started looking worse and... I'll spare details, but we had a very long night. Today it has been a very quite day at home, with ice chips and prayers that the babies do not get this. We are supposed to leave for Arkansas tomorrow, but it all depends on whether Nicolas is well enough to be in a car for 12 hours (then again, is anybody well enough to be in a car for that long?).

Video games come in handy with a virus. Nothing perks him up better than offering a session of video games. He slept a lot. Funny coincidence, Larry Boy was sick today also. You'll see him in the picture also resting.
Enzo and Matteo were introduced to the Exersaucer today. They loved it, Enzo in particular. It is amazing to see how much they have grown just in the last 2 weeks!
There is still lots of packing, laundry and planning to do before tomorrow. So, I'll leave you with the pictures. More from the road... hopefully with all of us in good health.
3 comments:
Nicolas:
Vovô esta rezando pra vc ficar bom, viu? E vai ficar mesmo!
Mesmo doentinho vc tá lindo!
Matteo e Enzo:
Vcs tb estão muito bonitos e já dá pra ver que começam a ficar levados! Já estão nesse brinquedo que o Nicolas adorava??? Parabéns!
Fernanda e Trey:
Muito obrigado por cuidar dos meus netinhos queridos, eu sei que não é fácil... e ainda tem o blog...
Amo vcs!
Vovôeeeeeeeeeee
Fernanda, oh dear I hope you guys are doing ok! Nicolas - honey I hope you are feeling better very soon sweetie! You have such a big trip today and I hope you are better sweetie! You take good care of your brothers on the road, ok? That will help mommy and daddy when they are driving. LOVE YOU ALL!
os bebes tao uns danadinhoss!eles estao mt grandinhos ja sim...to chocada!hehehe
Nicoooooo!!!!!vc ta ja bom!eeee q feliz!hehehe (dinda mega atrasada no comentario!hehe)
bem...a saudade ta demaissssss!
amo vcs meus petitos(nico enzo e matteo) e vcs tb meus petitões(fe e trey)
XOXO
dinda
Post a Comment