Finally, it is time to trick or treat! Nicolas is so excited. He adores this every year. It's very cold (of course, it is Minnesota), but not nearly as cold as the last two years. We bundled up and decide what who will go and who will stay. Matteo's costume does not fit, so I improvise. I remembered ordering Incredibles pj's for Nicolas a couple of years back. They were too small and the shipping to return them was more than the price of the pj's, so I kept them. Hoping they fit well enough, I put them on Matteo. Now we have Dash and Jack Jack! Nicolas was thrilled when he saw him. I felt kind of bad because Enzo was now wearing a different theme, but was glad I had something for him to wear. I stayed behind to meet the trick or treaters, although Nicolas LOVES to do this. Enzo later joined me. We ended the night with a yearly party at our Michelle and Dan's house (neighbors). The neighborhood kids got to play a little and compare the amount of candy they got.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Halloween 08
Finally, it is time to trick or treat! Nicolas is so excited. He adores this every year. It's very cold (of course, it is Minnesota), but not nearly as cold as the last two years. We bundled up and decide what who will go and who will stay. Matteo's costume does not fit, so I improvise. I remembered ordering Incredibles pj's for Nicolas a couple of years back. They were too small and the shipping to return them was more than the price of the pj's, so I kept them. Hoping they fit well enough, I put them on Matteo. Now we have Dash and Jack Jack! Nicolas was thrilled when he saw him. I felt kind of bad because Enzo was now wearing a different theme, but was glad I had something for him to wear. I stayed behind to meet the trick or treaters, although Nicolas LOVES to do this. Enzo later joined me. We ended the night with a yearly party at our Michelle and Dan's house (neighbors). The neighborhood kids got to play a little and compare the amount of candy they got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Parabéns! Estão lindos meus netos! Vc até arrumou fantasia pro Trey! Parece q ele também se divertiu muito!!!
Beijos,
Pai
Como meu afilhadinho ta fortão heinn!!!
hehehehehe
adorei!
Post a Comment