The babies NEVER nap at the same time. This is one of the challenges with twins. There is absolutely no down time for mom. The only time that I can get both boys to nap is when they are swinging. Needless to say, I really love those swings! Thank-you, Lori, for knowing this before I thought about it and giving me the other swing! They wake up happy and mom is refreshed!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Thank God for swings!
The babies NEVER nap at the same time. This is one of the challenges with twins. There is absolutely no down time for mom. The only time that I can get both boys to nap is when they are swinging. Needless to say, I really love those swings! Thank-you, Lori, for knowing this before I thought about it and giving me the other swing! They wake up happy and mom is refreshed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment